A British Film Studio hits it big at the Oscars…Well, the porn Oscars anyway.
The nominations have just been released for the 2011 AVN awards (the equivalent of the Oscars for the adult industry) and UK studio Harmony Films has been nominated eleven times.
The awards, which are hosted annually in Las Vegas, is the highlight of the year for the adult industry with all the glitz and glam of the Oscars, coupled with a few debauched antics and neck lines that would make Liz Hurley blush.
Harmony’s big hit this year is a film called Tori Black Nymphomaniac, Directed by the infamous Gazzman, who has also been nominated for best Director. The film’s star, the gorgeous Tori Black, will be presenting the awards along with fellow adult star Riley Steele.
Harmony Films are also proud to announce that we have been nominated for Best Membership Site for www.youngharlotsacademy.com which is the freshly launched website for our flagship brand, the Young Harlots. The film series has been running for five years and has itself been nominated for Best Young Girls series.
- Here is a full list of our nominations:
- Best Young Girl Series -Young Harlots
- Best Oral Release .
- Suck It Bitch
- Best Foreign All-Sex Release -Ladies Who Lust
- Best Foreign All-Sex Release -Tori Black: Nymphomaniac
- Best Big Bust Release -Bust Lust
- Best Sex Scene in a Foreign-Shot Production -Ladies Who Lust, Michelle Moist, Lolly Badcock & Omar
- Best Sex Scene in a Foreign-Shot Production –Tori Black: Nymphomaniac, Aliz, Jazz Duro & Oliver
- Best Sex Scene in a Foreign-Shot Production –Tori Black Nymphomaniac, Tori Black, Steve Holmes &
- Jazz Duro
- Best Director – Foreign Non-Feature -Gazzman, Tori Black: Nymphomaniac
- Best Director – Foreign Non-Feature -Tanya Hyde Ladies Who Lust
- Best Membership Site -YoungHarlotsAcademy.com
Harmony CEO Chris Norman said, “We are very proud to have been recognised for all the hard work that the team has put in. From the outset, 7 years ago, Harmony have been a high quality production company which has given its Directors the ability, budgets & creative license to showcase their innovative ideas & the inner workings of their twisted imaginations. High production values and maintained throughout the camera department, styling, locations and post-producttion to ensure that all films released are tailor made by craftspeople who feel proud of their work, giving a specific “Harmony feel”, which resonates with our audience.